Chair ~ Shannon Miller (email@example.com)
Vice-Chair ~ John Rigoni (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Treasurer ~ Clarence Riggs (email@example.com)
Secretary ~ Michelene Hall (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Amanda Sonrier, (email@example.com)
Heather Van Horne (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Erika Louks (email@example.com)
The “Parent Advisory Council” (PAC) is the parent voice at your school.
PAC E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
“We’re Looking For A Few Good People!”
If you or someone you know is interested in becoming a PAC Executive Member and participating in supporting your school, please contact any Executive PAC Member listed above or by e-mail, above:
PURPOSES OF PAC
- To promote the health and welfare of students.
- To encourage parent involvement in the school matters assigned to the school planning council.
- To advise the school board, principal, and staff on any matter relating to the school, other than matters assigned to the school planning council.
- To participate in the work of the school planning council through the PAC’s elected representatives.
- To contribute to a sense of community within the school and between the school, home, and neighborhood.