Due to mechanical issues, Kitimat Bus Run #37 – Cablecar is cancelled
for Tuesday, June 13.
Your understanding is appreciated due to this unforeseen circumstance.
Questions or concerns by parents/caregivers should be forwarded as follows:
- Contact the Operations Manager at Diversified Transportation bus lines at 250-635-7042 or 1-855-538-5287 (for out of town) – office hours are 6:45 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- The School District’s Transportation Department at 250-638-4418 during office hours – 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday to Friday.
For your information … please note the 2023 District-Wide School Summer Closure is scheduled from 8:30 a.m., Monday, July 17 through to 12:00 noon, Monday, August 21 to accommodate maintenance activities during that time.
- FOB access for teaching staff will be turned off at 8:30 a.m., Monday, July 17 through to 12:00 noon, Monday, August 21.
- Staff that may require access during the 2023 District-Wide School Summer Closure, should contact their School Principal for assistance.
- School Principals will continue to have FOB access during the summer closure period.
- Unless authorized by our Facilities Department, the scheduling of summer extra-curricular events or activities held in school facilities must be coordinated outside of the 2023 District-Wide School Summer Closure period. User groups will require special permission from the Facilities Department for access during the summer closure period.
CMSD82 employees should contact their School Principal if they have questions or they require additional information.
External organizations are kindly asked to contact our Director of Facility Services, Rob Schibli at (250) 638-4405 for assistance.
In preparation for the upcoming school year, Coast Mountains School District 82 wishes to secure rental properties for new employees in the communities of Kitimat, Terrace and the Hazeltons.
If you have a rental property and you would like to explore the opportunity to rent your property to teaching professionals, School District 82 invites you to contact us at email@example.com.
Alternatively, we provide a link to the following flyer for sharing with family, friends and/or acquaintances for their interest in an opportunity to rent property to teaching professionals:
CMSD82 Flyer – Seeking Rental Properties in Kitimat, Terrace & Hazelton Areas for New Employees
Thank you in advance for your interest and support in sharing this flyer were possible.